Tuesday, January 31, 2012

Desucon Frostbite - Photos #02

Desucon Frostbite was held at Lahti, Finland 14-15.01.2012.
As I always love to have small photoshoots with my friends I had some this time too!
This is the second part of the photos, check out my last post to see some more~ :)
All the costumes are handmade by the cosplayers if not told otherwise :)

Ninnu as Karina Lyle (Tiger & Bunny)






Lily as Full Moon and
cheesepuffster as Izumi Rio (Full Moon wo Sagashite)
Full Moon costume belongs to Ninnu









Ilona as Pamela Ravenscroft and
Ane-ue as Sookie Stackhouse (True Blood)








Strawberry Panic! group

Attending Miator:
Ane-ue as Shizumasa Hanazono
ShadowCollector as Tamao Suzumi

Attending Spica:
Lily as Hikari Konohana
HachiKo as Tsubomi Okuwaka

Attending Lulim:
me as Chikaru Minamoto
ElyonToWendy as Kizuna Hyuga
Ninnu as Remon Natsume












And that's it! All the Desucon Frostbite pics were there! :)

Next time I'll post some photos of the winter that I took yesterday and some photos of Lineartt that I took at Desucon Frostbite, but where she don't have a cosplay on :)

No comments:

Post a Comment