Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Soul Eater

I've been going through the last photos from conventions, I had so may photos and there's been so much to do so I haven't had time to go through these photos before this :)
These photos are from Desucon!
We had (yes, I was part of the group) one big Soul Eater group there on Saturday and it was just amazing!
So, I ended up taking photos of the other group members~
Hopefully I still remembered all the nicknames right ;D

Anzudo as Soul Eater Evans
Sande9220 as Maka Albarn
SSHIGERUU as Black Star
Itsumo as Tsubaki Nakatsukasa
ninnu-chan as Death the Kid
Wish4Eternity07 as Elizabeth "Liz" Thompson
Eiska as Franken Stein
Zuve as Medusa
Miyukikyki as Chrona















There's going to be more Soul Eater photos from Animecon, as I took photos of Lily and Ninnu (Liz & DtK) at the convention.. So wait for some more photos, also I still have one cosplay photoshoot left to go through, I just don't have the photos yet (I took the photos to a different memory card, which belongs to that cosplayer so..) so I have some photoshoot photos to show you and also there's going to be some stage photos that I want to show you guys :)


p.s. What do you think of my new banner? And the Wordless Wednesday?
I'd like to hear what you think~ :3

2 comments: