Wednesday, October 5, 2011

5.10.2011

Hi, this is my first "real time" post :D All these photos was taken today, so they ain't old stuff of mine, but new :D

Sometimes when I go for a walk with my dog I take my camera with me, because you never know, what you may see on the way :) So today I took it with me~

Btw, this is my dog, he is a Chihuahua and his name is Choco.. :)


He looks almost like scared :( Well, we got separated of my sis and our 2 other dogs, so he was crying for them and wanted to search them.. :') So cute..

But now to the real photos that I took today and I have to admit that I really like some of them :)



I love this kind of paths on the ground~



I don't know what kind of mushrooms those are, but those were so interesting with that color and shape.. And that cross over the top was really fascinating.. I guess they are some kind of bell mushrooms..




That's it folks~
I love how nature changes when fall comes, everything get so.. colorful.. :) I hate summer with it's greenness, too much green = yuck..

And I can't wait for winter either~ It's my favourite season~ I love the snow, so I guess you'll get to see a lot of winter pictures when the time comes~

~Kifia

No comments:

Post a Comment