Thursday, October 27, 2011

In a studio #1

I have to say that I love working in a studio..
And I was so fortunate last year, because I was a student in one art school (Pekka Halosen akatemia) and photography was one of the things that we studied, ofc, we also had studio lessons (how to use different lights, etc.. Basic stuff :D) and after we had gone through all the studio lessons we could use the studio how we wanted and when we wanted! :D It was great! :)

I was pretty stupid, because I used it only couple of times..

But I think that I did get some really neat photos in there~
Both real times that I used the studio (yes, I only used it for 2 times, stupid, stupid me) my models were my friends :) And awesome cosplayers too~ :)

First pics are of YumiKoyuki and her cosplay is Chidori Yoshino (from Shin Megami Tensei Persona 3)~
Enjoy~








Then I also had another photoshoot in a studio with another cosplayer (as I already mentioned, lol).. :D
She's ninnu-chan and her cosplay is Anarchy Panty, Angel-version (from Panty and Stocking with Garterbelt) :)
Enjoy~




I still have to go through the photos from this shoot (I'm going through them a second time, because I hated the first retouched ones..)

And this is drom the same shoot, but we got a little carried away and well.. This picture was an accident, but a good one, I think :D I really like it :'D


I've also taken other pictures in a studio of some skulls and other ppl, but I'll add those pictures some other time :D

Hopefully you liked these~ 'Till next time~

~Kifia

No comments:

Post a Comment