Wednesday, October 5, 2011

Desucon 2011

It's time for some convention pictures now~
I went to Desucon this year and yes, I cosplayed myself too, but I also just LOVE to photograph all my friends, so here's some photos I took there :)

Btw, all the costumes are made by the cosplayers!

First there's three friends of mine, that cosplayed from FullMetal Alchemist

Rigetzu as Winry Rockbell
ninnu-chan as Alphonse Elric
Wish4Eternity07 as Edward Elric

Waiting

Let's fix this

The three of us

Water Play

Happy times

Then there's one frind of mine cosplaying from Ao No Exorcist

Date as Rin Okumura

Rin Okumura

Time for some more western~

Rigetzu as Wonder Woman

Wonder Woman

She's going to kick your ass

Then there's

Wish4Eternity07 as Doll
(and this costume is handmade by me!)
  
from Kuroshitsuji
Relaxing

And last but not least there is

miharu as Nami

from One Piece

The horizon

Nami

Next time I'll post some photos from Animecon 2011~

~Kifia

No comments:

Post a Comment