Saturday, August 11, 2012

10.08.2012

Well well, here I am with some photos that I just want to share with you all!
And yes, I already went and retouched all the photos that I liked from our photoshoot with Lily yesterday!

Too bad this photoshoot was our last one for a while, because I'm moving to Rovaniemi, buuhuu! (if you know any slave- I mean ppl who would like to model for me there tell me!!!!)

But yeah, about the shoot.. I actually wanted to take many shots with different theme, and I'm so sad we didn't find any cotton candy for our shoot ;;__;; But I still like the results and I'm happy that I got this many photos to show you guys~

Our "studio" was actually just a window (with a nice street view to Valintatalo~) and some curtains :D I didn't even use any lights or anything and well.. That was my idea :D Really, I wanted the light to come from behind, so yes, I had to use some photoshop to get some more light to Lily's face, haha :')

But I guess you have heard enough of me talking, now to the photos~
I decided to show all the B&W photos and after those there's all the colorful ones :)
Hopefully you'll enjoy these~

Model: Lily
Styling, photography and retouch have been made by yours truly~ 






And then it's time for those colorful photos ;)










I don't know when I'm going to have another photoshoot like this, hopefully soon, but you never know..
And for the cosplay photos too.. I don't know when I get to take any of those too, because it seems like I won't be able to go to Tracon this year.. I still don't know and I'm hoping for the best, but we'll see :)

2 comments: