Saturday, January 19, 2013

My 2012

I think that it's always good to look back in time and see what you've done! You get to see what's been good and what's bad - you know where you still need to improve etc.. So I decided to go through all of my photoshoots (with ppl, cosplay and non) and take one photo/each photoshoot and show it to you!

I started making this post already in November, but it took some time for me to finish it (I guess it's just so hard to choose only one photo from a bunch of photos :D).. So I'm posting this now..

By clicking the photo, you can go and see the original post with more photos from the same photoshoot! :)
So I won't be adding any information about models here, if you get interested in who's the model in photo X just click it and you will get the information! :)

And yeah, even if it has been a group photoshoot I may have chosen a photo of only one person, but I'll be writing underneath of the photo about that~ :3 




This is from a group photoshoot, please check the rest of the photos too! :)

















This one is from a group photoshoot, please check the rest of the photos too! :)

This one is from a group photoshoot! Please check the rest of the photos too! :)





This one is from a group photoshoot! Please check the rest of the photos too! :)





Hopefully my 2013 will be even more productive :3

4 comments:

  1. Seuraavat kuvaukset mun kaa maaliskuus? ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jaa-a, sehän riippuu ehkä siitä, että pääsenkö Helmikuus Frostiin ;DD Koska sittenhän puvuista varmaan pitäisi napsia taas kuvia, jeejeejeejejejejejje >3<
      Mut ehkä meijän pitäis joo yrittää sit Maaliskuus pitää taas shootti :'DD

      Delete
    2. Mulla tuskin on mitää pukuu ni ei musta ees oteta kuvia :D Kuha leikin et osaisin kuvata ja kuvaan toisia jos on pakko.. :)

      Delete
    3. ei Suiseisekiä?!?!?1 ;;__;;

      Delete