Sunday, July 8, 2012

Confirmation

I think I'm getting my inspiration for photography and all back!
Today was actually my sisters confirmation, so today was all about church, food and family :)

This post might be a little personal and be more lifestyle-thingie, but I still wanted to share all of these photos :) This time there's also going to be more text than normally~

So, let's start with some photos from the church~




I actually adore this church, it's so simple from the outside but so pretty from the inside :)
You can read more about this church here! And if you are a finn, there's more of it here!

I didn't take almost any photos during the mass, but before it I took some..
The group that had it's confirmation took a group photo outside and ofc I had to take some photos too ;)



Only photo that I took during the mass.. My sister got her certificate!
After the church it was time for us to go home, all the family and friends came too and we celebratet my little sisters confirmation :3 Here's some photos of the food, I'm not showing any photos of my relatives, because I don't feel like I should + I didn't ask for a permission to show any photos here :)






After the party we took a family photo and I head off to the old railway station with my sister, to take some photos for the thank you-cards etc :)
These are just some photos that I took, we used a lot of different roses as props so that our mom (and my sis) could have lots of photos to choose from the photo for the thank you-card!

Model: ElyonToWendy










Hopefully you liked these!
I'll try my best to go through all the Desucon photos soon too, so that I could make post (or posts, not sure yet) of it too :)

~Bye

No comments:

Post a Comment