Monday, July 16, 2012

Final Fantasy X

So, I went to Animecon last weekend and for some really odd reason I've almost gone through all the photos that I took! :O So I'm sharing some with you now! :)

Yesterday I only had one proper photoshoot and it was kinda decided for me ;)
But I actually did want to take those photos anyways, so I was exited, though I was really tired = irritated, so I'm sorry if I seemed that I didn't want to take those photos :(

First here's some photos of ninnu-chan as Rikku!




Those photos were taken in the morning almost right after we came to the convention location :)
So, around 12.30 we had the photoshoot with the Final Fantasy X-group!
What I just have to say that yes, it's nice when someone else is taking the photos too and not just me, because that way the cosplayers have more to choose from, but when the other starts question your photography abilities.. Sigh.. Well, to the photos, yes? :D

Izumiro as Yuna
SSHIGERUU as Tidus
ninnu-chan as Rikku
silkiechan as Lulu

and.. I don't know who are those ppl cosplaying as Auron and Wakka, but I'll add credits later on, when I do know them :')










No comments:

Post a Comment